Start Time (7:50)
Snack (9:55 - 10:15)
Math (10:15 - 11:30)
Lunch (11:30 - 12:00)
Recess (12:00 - 12:30)
Dismissal Monday - Thursday (2:30)
Dismissal on Fridays (1:40)
Monday: Art (1:30 - 2:30)
Tuesday: Music (1:30 - 2:00)
Wednesday: Library (9:30 - 10:00) and Gym (12:30 - 1:00)
Thursday: Gym (1:00 - 1:30)
Friday: Music (1:00 - 1:30)
2019 - 2020 School Year Calendar
Parent Orientation Afternoon/Night
Wednesday, August 21st
Session 1 — 4:00 - 4:45 in Room B101
Session 2 — 6:00 - 6:45 in Room B101
Thursday, August 22nd (5:00 - 6:00)
Back to School Bash
Thursday, August 23rd (5:30 - 7:00) at Winston Campus Elementary - More information to follow
Tuesday, September 10th - More information to follow
A Gifted Child's Bill of Rights
1. I have the right to know about my giftedness.
2. I have the right to learn something new every day.
3. I have the right to be passionate about my talent area without apologies.
4. I have the right to have an identity beyond my talent area.
5. I have the right to feel good about my accomplishments.
6. I have the right to make mistakes.
7. I have the right to seek guidance in the development of my talent.
8. I have the right to have multiple peer groups and a variety of friends.
9. I have the right to choose which of my talent areas I wish to pursue.
10. I have the right not to be gifted at everything.