Start Time (7:50)
Snack (9:55 - 10:15)
Math (10:15 - 11:30)
Lunch (11:30 - 12:00)
Recess (12:00 - 12:30)
Dismissal Monday - Thursday (2:30)
Dismissal on Fridays (1:40)
Monday - Music (9:25 - 9:55)
Tuesday - Gym (9:25 - 9:55) and Library (2:00 - 2:30)
Wednesday - Music (9:25 - 9:55)
Thursday - Art (8:55 - 9:55)
Friday - Passion Project Research (8:25 - 9:25) and Gym (9:25 - 9:55)
B 101 Poetry Fest
Tuesday, April 23rd and Wednesday, April 24th
1:15 - 2:00 in Room B101
3/4 Gifted Poetry Fest
Wednesday, April 24th - 6:30 - 8:00
Please arrive by 6:10 :) Students will be seated in groups based on the genre of their presentation.
6:30 - Introductions
6:35 - Presentations
7:20ish - Poetry Stations and Snacks
A Gifted Child's Bill of Rights
1. I have the right to know about my giftedness.
2. I have the right to learn something new every day.
3. I have the right to be passionate about my talent area without apologies.
4. I have the right to have an identity beyond my talent area.
5. I have the right to feel good about my accomplishments.
6. I have the right to make mistakes.
7. I have the right to seek guidance in the development of my talent.
8. I have the right to have multiple peer groups and a variety of friends.
9. I have the right to choose which of my talent areas I wish to pursue.
10. I have the right not to be gifted at everything.